psytwist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

psytwist

DARKPSY, underground trance forum from portugal.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VA - Analog Charon (Plutonic Records, 2006)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
a3k

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-10-09

VA - Analog Charon (Plutonic Records, 2006) Empty
PostSubject: VA - Analog Charon (Plutonic Records, 2006)   VA - Analog Charon (Plutonic Records, 2006) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 2:45 pm

ANALOG CHARON

1. Satwa – Too Much Time 8:06
2. Tryambaka – Violet Violence 8:00
3. Miditec – The Prophecy 6:54
4. Technodrome – Whale Talk 8:02
5. Psychoz – Imaginary Friends 6:55
6. Blisargon Demogorgon – Victory Of Jafar 7:40
7. N3xu5 – Mutilation 8:22 (000 BPM)
8. Iron Madness – Death is Coming 7:26
9. Miditec – Crystal Vision (Norik & Redax Mental rmx) 6:32

Analog Charon is the 1st release from Plutonic Records.
In their 1st release, they managed to bring in one cd a wide specter of styles of psychedelic music, with artists such has Psychoz and Blisargon Demogorgon from the darker side and Miditec, N3xu5 from the brighter side.
The following tracks are the ones I enjoyed listening:
We start our voyage into this cd, with a track by Sattwa, to me a new comer… a very smooth beginning, with an interesting build up through all the track, till it “explodes” at 6:14.
Violet Vision is the next track, it is from Tryambaka a Portuguese artist, and this one is a mixture of acid lines, with some melodical elements, all combined in a big spiral.
I give a little jump and I start to see “Imaginary Friends”  . Psychoz bring us his friends and they come on a rush, in this one we get spooky atmosphere, twisted lines, brain confusing, with good work on brakes and build ups. Nice one.
Victory of Jafar, is the track of Blisargon Demogorgon. The beginning is very hypnotic and minimalist, but at the 1:50 minute, it takes a turn, we get some hats working in here, more leads, the rhythm also changes, and we can get more movment in here. This one is typical Blisargon style, my second favorite track of this compilation.
And those were the ones I was pleased most, but there is also, Iron Madness in here, with his style, not so agreesive, with hard kick, like he was in the beginning of his carrier. Nevertheless, the production seems very good. The final track is a remix by Redax Mental and Norik, of a Miditec track.
I also enjoyed the artwork on the inside cover of the cd: psychedelic!
The mastering of this VA, was made by Tim Schuldt.
This compilation without being a dance floor monster, surely shows Plutonic can bring good music. I’m waiting for more.

A3
Back to top Go down

VA - Analog Charon (Plutonic Records, 2006)
Page 1 of 1